Agreement Reached With AC Milan but Star Declines Offer to Join

[ad_1]

Tottenham Hotspur Transfer News: Managing Director Fabio Paratici reached an agreement with AC Milan for Franck Kessie. However, the club has received terrible news in their pursuit of the midfielder. The star has apparently rejected the offer to join Spurs.

Kessie is currently competing in the Africa Cup of Nations for the Ivory Coast. He has started all three of their matches thus far, scoring in the holders’ 3-1 triumph over Algeria.

Uncertain future of Kessie

Despite the fact that the all-round midfielder is abroad on international duty, his future remains uncertain. Kessie’s contract with Milan runs out in the summer and will be free to join another club. He reportedly has high wage demands, due to an excellent couple of seasons in Serie A, but multiple European teams are willing to meet them.

Tottenham Hotspur Transfer News: Agreement Reached With AC Milan but Star Declines Offer to Join
Fabio Paratici reached an agreement with AC Milan for Franck Kessie. However, the club has received terrible news in their pursuit of the midfielder.

Calciomercato provided a big new update on the star’s future. They said that an agreement had already been sorted out between Tottenham chief Paratici and Milan. When Kessie becomes a free agent this summer, he might decide to join Tottenham Hotspur.

Spurs dealt a big setback by Franck Kessie

However, after learning of the potential transfer, the 25-year-old turned down Spurs. His objective, according to the article, is to see out the current campaign with Milan.

For the first time since 2010-11, he is assisting the Rossoneri in their quest to become Italian champions. At the time of writing, Stefano Pioli’s team is in third place, four points behind leaders and rivals Inter.

Franck Kessie wants to finish his contract with Milan before deciding on his future. His next stop, presumably, will not be north London. Other English clubs Liverpool and Manchester United are also showing interest in signing him.

Tottenham Hotspur Transfer News: Conte emphasizes the significant difference between Spurs and Chelsea

Meanwhile, Antonio Conte addressed the media following Tottenham’s 2-0 loss to London rivals Chelsea on Sunday afternoon.

In the second half, Hakim Ziyech pushed Chelsea ahead, but not before Harry Kane thought he had given Spurs the lead only to have his goal disallowed. Spurs were unable to create a comeback after Silva scored on a Mason Mount free-kick to make it 2-0.

“It is very tough to react and I don’t want to comment on the referee’s judgement,” Conte said regarding Kane’s disallowed goal.

“But having this goal disallowed in England was great for me. Perhaps I’m more upset with Tanganga’s yellow card since I believe it was clinical.”

“I don’t like to lose, and defeat is always difficult for me,” the Italian continued, “but I think it was significant to go nine games without losing.”

“Right now, the difference between us and other teams like Chelsea is a significant one. I am happy with the work. We tried everything, but it’s not always enough, especially when up against a team like this.

“There is now a significant gap between us and the top teams.”

[ad_2]

Source link

Related posts

Leave a Comment